Making your clip-in hair extensions permanent!
Weaving your hair extensions into your hair is fast becoming a popular way of having long beautiful hair day after day!
This method is quick, and does not damage your own hair, and is cost effective as you are able to reuse your hair extensions.
How it works!
* Your clips are taken off your hair extensions
* A small braid is created horizontally into your hair, positioned where you would clip-in your hair extensions.
* Your hair extension weft is sewn into the braid
* The steps are repeated for your desired number of rows you require.
* Make sure you go to one our trained salons as using the wrong technique can cause damage to your hair and hair loss.
* Use a moisturising salon quality shampoo and conditioner when washing your hair. We recommend the following:
Lóreal Professional: Absolute Repair
Kérastase: Bain Satin
Redken: All Soft / Clear Moisture
* Never sleep with your hair wet
* Sleep with a loose braid
* Do not use poor quality extensions, we recommend using the nicciG professional clip-in hair extensions, using non-remy hair will cause your hair to tangle and matt.
Salons to contact:
Hair @ Bedford – Bedford Centre – Bedfordview – 011 615 9069
Glamorous Hair – Jukskei Park – Fourways – 082 887 8888
Estetica Hair and Beauty – Benoni West – 011 422 2543
Paul James Hair Dressing Group -www.pauljameshairdressing.co.za
Pasquale Hairstylists – Kempton Park – 011 391 3105/6www.pasquale.co.za
Facades Hair Salon – Comaro View Centre – 011 432 0480
Chase Hairdressing – 82 Bellairs drive Mulbarton – 011 432 8236/40
Vivacious – Willowbridge Shopping Centre – Tyger Valley – 021 914 1949
Making your clip-in Hair Extensions Permanent!
The D-Weave: South African Hair Stylist Deena Pascoe’s methodology has taken clip-in hair extensions to a new level! Your clip-in hair extensions are easily and quickly transformed into permanent hair extensions! Why the D-Weave? * Proven to cause no damage to your own hair * Most cost effective permanent hair extension on the market * Natural looking, extensions blend in with your own hair superbly * Extensions are installed on average in just under 2 hours.
What is the D-Weave?
* Clips are removed from the hair extensions
* A braiding technique is used to create 3-4 braids across your scalp
* The nicciG Hair Extensions are sewn into the braid by a trained technician
* The nicciG Hair Extensions are re-braided every 6-8 weeks
* The nicciG Hair Extensions can be re-used 2 – 6 times depending on the colour of extensions you choose, the products you use on them and the amount of styling done to the extensions.
Hair Extensions Technicians
Deena Pascoe’s passion is community upliftment, with her technique we have been able to train our hair technicians to be an important asset with the salon, giving them the opportunity to uplift themselves.